Latest Punjab Police Jobs 2024 – Job Opportunities / Careers available in Punjab Police Department. Punjab Police organization hiring employees in multiple departments. All candidates that have the required criteria can qualify for this job. For joining the organization every candidate must fill an online application. Because applications other than online will not be accepted. They offer regular jobs for their candidates. So that’s why you join the Punjab Police.
Every candidate must have original documents. Those candidates who have the following qualifications are able to apply for this job. Every candidate must apply as soon as possible because the last date for applying is very short. Further information for this job is given below.
About Punjab Police
Punjab Police operate under the Police Rules of 1934 and are constituted by the Police Order 2002. Lahore has a Central Police Office (CPO) with a variety of functional departments such as the Legal Affairs Division (Legal Branch), Finance & Welfare, Establishment, Operations, Training, Research & Development, etc. Through their respective Additional Inspectors General of Police, these units report to the Inspector General of Police. Police officers in the Regional Police Offices report directly to the Inspector General of Police and are not included in the Punjab Police’s Central Police Office (CPO). In Punjab, the Inspector General of Police is an ex-officio member of the government. Police officers of the Punjab Police and Officers of the Pakistan Police Service are members of the Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Jobs 2023 – Latest Jobs in Punjab Police
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Salary||20000 To 80000|
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Building Inspector
- Medical Registrar
- Data Entry Operator
- Traffic Assistant
- IT Technician
- Forensics Supervisor
- Explosives Supervisor
- Sanitary Worker
|Punjab Police Official Website||www.punjabpolice.gov.pk|
|Contact Number Admin Branch||042-99211503|
Salary and Benefits:
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- Health care facilities
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs?
Those candidates who are interested in joining the Punjab Police, but are confused about how they can apply, where they submit their application or a CV. So don’t worry we arrange everything for you. If you want to apply, So first register yourself by clicking on the given website below. This website will redirect you to the official page or online application page. Then you create an account on such a website by giving CNIC, Name, and Educational information when you fill in all the things your account will be successfully created. Then they will give you the date for the interview to shortlist the candidates. So, if you pass the interview then you are eligible for the job and they will call you after a few days.
- Interesting candidates apply online at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Every candidate must sign-up for an online application.
- So, you have access to the online application form.
- Every candidate must fill out their online form.
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes.
- Applications other than online will not be considered.
- Only online applications move forward with the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Every candidate has original documents at the time of the interview.